A free medical meeting for NHS staff working in the South
Venue: Education Centre
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Castle Lane East
Bournemouth BH7 7DW
Date: 19th December 2016
Time: 9:20am – 5:00pm (registration from 8:15am)
CPD 7 Credits (code: 107203)
GP Tutor Accredited Education (A-0840)
Osteoporosis Dorset looks forward to welcoming you to Bournemouth for the 24th Managing Osteoporosis Conference taking place at the Education centre in Bournemouth Hospital on 19th December, 2016. Once again the conference will provide an innovative and dynamic programme, hosted by Dr Neil Hopkinson and the Rheumatology Team in Dorset (Click on the image on the right, to download the programme).
Osteoporosis affects almost three million people in the UK, with one in two women and one in five men over the age of fifty breaking a bone because of poor bone health each year. As our national life expectancy increase so will the prevalence of this chronic disease, which currently costs the NHS more than £2.3 billion per year.
So please join us, learn from internationally renowned experts and update your personal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) records.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference on the 19th December. Diana Moran, President of Osteoporosis Dorset.
Unique conference will give you:
- Unrivaled opportunity to increase your knowledge in bone disease
- Lean from internationally renowned experts about cutting-edge advances in osteoporosis and bone disease
- An opportunity to ask questions from key experts
- Interact and network with a large multidisciplinary audience, exchange ideas and experiences and discover how to tackle complex clinical challenges
- An unimissable free event for personal and professional development
There is no charge to attend this conference.