By using the Osteoporosis Dorset web site, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. You have read and accepted the Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement and agree to abide by them.
2. All material contained on this site (including its selection and arrangement) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights which belong to Osteoporosis Dorset. All rights are fully reserved. Osteoporosis Dorset is a registered charity (charity number :1023507). All data obtained by Osteoporosis Dorset is held and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. You are not permitted to change, store, copy, publish, sell or distribute any such material without our prior consent in writing.
4.Where you transmit material to us you grant us the non-exclusive, worldwide right in all media now known or hereinafter invented to distribute such material without any further obligation to you.
5. You may not link to this site, nor frame it, without the express permission of Osteoporosis Dorset.
6. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
7. We may provide links to sites owned and operated by third parties. We do not endorse the content of such sites (nor does the absence of links imply non-endorsement) nor can we be liable for non-availability of, or any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of visiting such sites which is undertaken at your own risk.
8. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk and is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We give no warranties in connection with the site including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that
(a) the web site and/or any information will meet your requirements,
(b) your access to and use of the site will be error-free,
(c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected.
Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk or expense.
9. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any and all losses and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions by you.
10. These terms and conditions (together with the documents incorporated by reference herein) namely the Disclaimer and Privacy Statement form the entire agreement between us in connection with your use of the site and supersedes all other prior agreements between us.
11. Any legal action or proceedings arising between you and Osteoporosis Dorset in relation to this website shall be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.