Please note: This year's conference has been postponed to 2021.
Osteoporosis Dorset looks forward to welcoming you to Bournemouth for our annual two-day conference taking place at the Education Centre in The Royal Bournemouth Hospital on 14th and 15th December 2020.
The conference will provide an innovative and dynamic programme, hosted by the Rheumatology Team in Dorset.
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Castle Lane East
Bournemouth BH7 7DW
9:30am – 5:20pm (registration from 8:15am)
Unique conference will give you:
- Unrivaled opportunity to increase your knowledge in bone disease
- Learn from internationally renowned experts about cutting-edge advances in osteoporosis and bone disease
- An opportunity to ask questions from key experts
- Interact and network with a large multidisciplinary audience, exchange ideas and experiences and discover how to tackle complex clinical challenges
- An unimissable event for personal and professional development
- CPD 14 Credits (applied for)
- GP Tutor Accredited Education applied for)
So please join us, learn from internationally renowned experts and update your personal Continuing Professional Development records.